Powering Truck Dealers for over 35 Years
Auto-IT’s PMDS® dealer management system has been delivering vital business processes to truck dealers for decades. PMDS® allows managers of all departments to have full control of their performance and operating procedures at a level appropriate to their business.
One of the keys to an effective system is that it scales from the smallest operation right up to multi-franchise/ multi-branch enterprises with each business unit retaining its own controls. Other vital requirements include:
- Meets all state, statutory and privacy requirements
- Appropriate controls around access to management and restricted functions
- Access to reports, charts and logs from anywhere in the world
- Works on all types of workstations and tablets
- Printed stationery is fully customizable
Choice Means Power
PMDS® gives you a choice to can keeps things simple or invoke advanced management controls. You can empower your managers to be real managers. You choose how to create, contact and retain your customers. You can choose your infrastructure: physical server, virtual server or cloud server.
We can help you to drive profits in your trucking business by leveraging our advanced dealership tools, including:
- Control of parts margins, pricing controls down to a customer level, advanced re-ordering and inventory management.
- Control of labour rates and workshop sundries, customised to your special fleets.
- Printed stationery that matches your business, including a vehicle sales contract that supports different truck sale types, with space to detail bodies and add-ons.
- Keep vehicle estimated stock costs separate to the accounting systems – to give a sales manager control of vehicle inventory and on-costs in real time.
- Follow-up schedules and customer contacts across multiple media types like email, SMS, letters and scripted calls.
- Become a marketing guru – send campaigns by email and track the open rates and unsubscribes.
- Smart use of reference numbers in the general ledger simplifies the tracking of all vehicle costs.
Our booking and time-clocking system, Kaizen, brings transparency, efficiency and order to your service department. Here are some of the typical issues your service department faces and the ways Kaizen handles them.
There are often multiple jobs on vehicles that require multiple days to complete so accurate workshop capacity planning can be an issue.
- Multi-day bookings ensure accurate workshop loading.
- The leave calendar ensures available hours are always up to date, thereby optimising booking capacity.
Truck workshops are physically large and spread out making it difficult to track the progress of work.
- Kaizen’s workshop charts show exactly where a job is at and allows the workshop controller to see exactly when that job should be completed and when the customer is due to pick up the vehicle.
- Service advisors and anyone else in the dealership can use the whiteboards to check on the progress of any job quickly and easily to update a customer.
It can be hard to recover all the time a technician spends working on a truck.
- Alerts make it easy to see when the allocated time for a job has been reached, allowing you to sell any additional time required.
- Every technician’s day can be planned in advance by allocating their day’s work.
From medium to very large truck dealerships, PMDS® delivers the technology and the integration capability to grow your business and become far more effective every day.
Developed by Auto-IT for Australian dealers and fully integrated with your DMS, WebCRM is a browser-based CRM application for PMDS®.
- Lead & Prospect Management
- Customer Follow-up
- Follow-up Schedule Engine
- Customised Customer Surveys
- Customer Complaint & Issue Management
- Customisable Reporting
- Customer Touch Point Profile Enquiry
- Lost Sales Management Tools
- Salesperson Diary
- Prospect data remains within the DMS
- No re-keying into a 3rd party application
- Web browser access using any modern browser
- Low learning curve for new staff
- Access from tablet devices like iPad
- Process control via PMDS® schedule automation
- Extensive customisation available
- Complete integration with PMDS®