Next Generation Software for Truck Dealers
EQUIP® is installed in truck dealerships around the Australia and South East Asia. It is a quality dealer management software system designed to meet the unique needs of dealerships operating in the retail truck sector.
Since its introduction to the market in 2004, EQUIP® has proven a highly popular and effective solution throughout the world. As an online real-time system, EQUIP® is offered on a Microsoft Open Server and incorporates world’s-best-practice, delivering long-term investment stability through rapid incorporation of new and emerging technologies.
Crucial Real-Time Information at your Fingertips
Immediate access to accurate business information empowers you to make more informed management decisions quickly. That equals real improvements in efficiency and profitability. Our Windows®-based EQUIP® on-demand system has been designed specifically for the retail truck industry and exceeds today’s industry demands.
In one comprehensive tool your business can access a huge range of features with advanced performance and efficiency-building capabilities. We work closely with a large number of truck manufacturers, distributors and service providers to develop interfaces and special features that enable dealers to interact with supply chains more easily. It’s all part of our commitment to deliver seamless integration using open systems. The system’s open architecture means it can also rapidly adapt to new technologies as they come on stream.
- Real-time reporting lets you manage your business or department live
- Apps for iPad, iPhone and Windows® mobile devices
- The Windows® look and feel makes EQUIP® easy to use
- Email and SMS marketing capabilities improve customer communication and satisfaction
- SmartForms provide integrated electronic stationery tailored to your business
- Save data in 15 different formats including Microsoft Word® and Excel®
- Unlimited business history retained for analysis and reports
- Contextual help function saves time
- Comprehensive training ensures staff are up to speed fast
The demand for mobile apps is growing rapidly as users demand simpler, easier and more engaging ways to work, play and learn. Auto-IT is at the forefront of mobile app development in the retail DMS industry for truck dealers.